My blog dedicated to Efficiency of the mind and body.

"The mind and the body form the
most wonderful physical mechanism we know."
- H.W.Armstrong (pg.17,the Seven Laws of Success)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Trip to Matthew Kenny OKC!

This evening I had the opportunity to try out an amazing new twist to healthy eating, Raw Food.

At first I was very skeptical, yet was soon won over by the ingenious concept of only cooking to a certain point and stopping in order to maintain the natural enzymes in the food. It was a very insightful journey into what I plan to implement into my diet as well.


My one dislike is that it happens to be a vegan restaurant, so no hope of getting the good old animal proteins I need.

Yet still I believe that this style coupled with the paleo and zone can really spice up my dining experience, as well as enhance the nutritional values of what I eat.

http://www.kenneycuisine.com/restaurant/about/raw-food/

No comments:

Post a Comment