My blog dedicated to Efficiency of the mind and body.

"The mind and the body form the
most wonderful physical mechanism we know."
- H.W.Armstrong (pg.17,the Seven Laws of Success)

Monday, June 20, 2011

First Post - The Dedication

This blog site will be the journal and documentary of my fitness ambitions and lifestyle.

I am an avid crossfit athlete, and believe that a balanced(even if strictly enforced) diet and physical fitness program that consists of not only one or two aspects of health and fitness, but encompasses as many domains as possible. I am currently a student going into my junior year of a four year liberal arts program.

My goal is not to be the best lifter, runner, or cyclist. My goal is to out lift a runner, out run a lifter, and out lift/run a cyclist.

Here is to EFFICIENCY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment